View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are the final exam notes I used to achieve a 1st place ranking in TABL1710 (previously named LEGT1710 when I completed the course) Business and the Law (HD). As the final exam only covered week three onwards, so do the notes. The topics appear to be substantially similar to the 2017 course. The topics are:
3. Contracts 1 – introduction – offer, acceptance, intention to create legal relations, consideration
4. Contracts 2 – terms
5. Contracts 3 – exclusion clauses, privity and vitiating elements
6. Contracts 4 – breach, rights, liability and remedies
7. Consumer Protection
8. Competition Law (Restrictive Trade Practices)
9. Property Law
10. Tort Law 1
11. Tort Law 2 – Negilgence
12. Risk Management, Compliance and Due Diligence
Common abbreviations include:
1. DOC = duty of care
You must log in to submit a review.