View a 10% preview of these notes below.
This includes the whole A-Level Spec for Micro Economics for OCR, which gives an excellent background for Degree-level economics. These notes are being used by old lecturers as teaching tools and are given to students who are struggling. Notes include:
– The Basic Economic Problem
– The Market Economy
– Opportunity Cost
– Specialisation and Trade
– Supply and Demand and the Interaction of Markets
– Productivity and Allocative Efficiency
– Costs and Revenues
– Economies and Diseconomies of Scale
– Market Failure
– Information Asymmetries
– Alternative Methods of Government Intervention
– Minimum and Maximum Price
– Government Failure
You must log in to submit a review.