View a 10% preview of these notes below.
This is the summary of my lecture notes (which I had written down in a book), which I used for my exam revision and it helped it quite a lot.
Contents of summary notes include:
– Mitosis and Meiosis
– Mendelian Genetics
– Extension of Mendel
– Population Genetics
– Sex Determination and Sex Chromosomes
– Changes in Chromosome Number and Structure
– Extranuclear Inheritance
– Mutations and DNA Repair
– Regulation of Gene Expression in Prokaryotes
– Regulation of Gene Expression in Eukaryotes
– Quantitative Genetics
– Population and Evolutionary Genetics
Hope this helps you out as much as it did to me!
You must log in to submit a review.