View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes span 59 pages and over 30,000 words to cover the following topics:
– the doctrine of jus cogens
– the idea of women’s rights as human rights
– CEDAW Convention
– Domestic violence as torture
– Women’s rights NGOs
– Violence against women in armed conflict
– Sexual orientation and IHRL
– The Yogyakarta Principles
– Sexuality as a human rights
– Fundamentalism and women’s human rights
– Womens human rights defenders
Authored by a Research Assistant to the UN Special Rapporteur on Cultural Rights.
You must log in to submit a review.