View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are the final exam notes I used to achieve a 1st place ranking in FINS3626 International Corporate Governance (HD). As the final exam only covers the second half of the semester, so do the notes. The topics are:
7. Agency Problem and Shareholder Activism
8. Managerial Compensation
9. Market for Corporate Control/ Takeover Threat
10. Concentrated Ownership and Control
11. Cross-country Comparisons
Interspersed within these notes are the learnings from the review class (week 12).
Common abbreviations include:
1. CG = corporate governance
2. BOD = board of directors
3. MGMT = management
4. SH = shareholder
5. PF = proxy fight
6. CT = court
7. TO = takeover
You must log in to submit a review.