View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Completed Evidence Law in 2018. This Template/Notes definitely helped me achieve the Distinction. It is Colour Coordinated with steps included to help you tackle a problem question. There are cases highlighted with the important principles relevant to Evidence Law.
2. Burden of Proof
3. Forms of Evidence
4. No Case to Answer
5. Proof Without New Evidence
6. Judicial Directions
7. Competence and Compellability
8. The Trial Process (includes Examination in Chief, Cross Examination, Re-Examination)
9. Similar Fact Evidence/Propensity
10. Hearsay (includes Statutory and Common Law exceptions)
11. Opinion – Identification – Corroboration Evidence
12. Illegally Obtained Evidence
You must log in to submit a review.