View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are a detailed summary of all the lecture notes I took down over my first year LLB Law course, and is also added to by using the textbook. Topics include:
1. Offer and Acceptance
3. Intention to Create Legal Relations
4. Terms of a Contract
5. Vitiating factors: Misrepresentation
6. Vitiating factors: Mistake
7. Vitiating factors: Duress and Undue Influence
8. Vitiating Factors: Illegality and Unenforceable Contracts
9. Third Party Rights and Doctrine of Privity
10. Discharge of a Contract
Fully summarised points containing case law and summary of judgements.
You must log in to submit a review.