View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are exam tailored and based on course content and several books, namely “Strategic Management and Business Policy 13th Edition (2012) Thomas, L., Wheelen, J., David, H.”. They include diagrams and flowcharts summarising information, book references, and benefits and criticism for certain concepts that can be directly used in exams and coursework.
– strategic decision making process
– issues of corporate governance
– organisational purpose and responsibility
– corporate business and functional strategies
– external environment analysis
You must log in to submit a review.