View a 10% preview of these notes below.
This document provides a comprehensive introduction to the law of Equity and Trusts.
The topics explored include:
– Definition of Equity
– Equitable History: Medieval Period
– Equitable History: Lord Chancellors Court
– Equitable History: Relationship between Common Law and Equity pre 1873
– Equitable Doctrines
– The Future of Equity
– Definition of Trusts
– Trusts History: 18th and 19th Century
– Trusts in the Present Day
– Trusts: Classification
– Trusts: Beneficiaries
– Trusts: Trusts and Powers of Appointments
– Law of Succession and Wills
My notes are incredibly well structured: there are clear headings, the bullet points highlight the main point and the points below it are an expansion of that idea, key names and cases are highlighted in bold.
It is always important to be able to contextualise information and demonstrate that you understand the route of this area. I was able to use these notes in conjunction with any Equitable area I was being examined on, allowing me to achieve a 70.
You must log in to submit a review.