View a 10% preview of these notes below.
The notes cover all topics from Cambridge A2 Economics unit 4 (The macro economy).
I have tried to keep them in sequence with the syllabus which will help locate exactly where the topic on the syllabus can be found in the notes. Do check out the syllabus during your study.
The topics include:
1. Economic growth, development and sustainability.
2. National income statistics
3. Classification of countries
5. The circular flow of money
6. Money supply (theory)
7. Keynesian and monetarist schools
8. The demand for money and interest rate determination
9. Policies towards developing economies; policies of trade and aid
I hope these notes help you study better for your examinations as they did in mine!
You must log in to submit a review.