View a 10% preview of these notes below.
this subject was a first year subject based upon international politics primarily from a Realist and Liberalism Perspective.
A large amount of the focus is on the ways in which political observers will view different events and actors from these two situations.
– Realism v Liberalism
– Levels of Analysis
– Power, Aspects of
– Rational Choice Theory
– Direct or Indirect Diplomacy
– The four Goals of Diplomacy
– The different types of Political Agents
– Role of Diplomacy
– Levels and Types of Actors
– International Institutions
– System Analysis
You must log in to submit a review.