View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Completed Accounting and Auditing in Practice in June 2018. Achieved 83% (2nd in course). Used in mid-semester and final examinations.
Compiled from lecture slides, readings and examples from both lectures and tutorials.
Topics covered include:
– The Auditing and Assurance Environment
– Planning the Audit
– Audit Risk Assessment
– Audit Evidence
– Audit Evidence and Evaluation
– Review of Audit Strategy
– Audit Evidence and Designing Procedures in the IT Environment (1)
– Audit Evidence and Designing Procedures in the IT Environment (2)
– Completing the Audit (1)
– Completing the Audit (2)
– Audit Quality, Expectation Gap and Other Assurance Services
– The Auditor Responsibility for Professional Due Care and Potential Legal Liability
– Course Review
You must log in to submit a review.