View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Comprehensive Torts notes, primarily focussed on facts and findings of major cases. Sections included:
1. Historical background
2. Trespass to the person: battery, assault, false imprisonment
3. Trespass to land: aerial trespass, damage by aircraft, underground trespass, invasion of privacy
4. Private nuisance
5. Defences to intentional torts: self-defence, defence to others, defence of property, contributory negligence, necessity, consent, mental illness, childhood
6. Negligence: duty of care, psychiatric injury
7. Negligence: breach of duty
8. Causation and remoteness
9. Defences to negligence
10. Compensation to third parties following injury/death
You must log in to submit a review.