View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes were completed in 2014 for the Flinders University Torts 2 exam (LLAW2211). They are extremely detailed and contain step by step guided structures to answer questions relating to the following topics:-
– Duty of care – Stolen Generation cases
– Duty of care – mental harm cases
– Causation (in particular when the but for test cannot be proven)
– Using the Dust Diseases Act and applying the related cases
– Product liability
– Vicarious liability
– Non-delegable duty
The notes also provide summarised information for the formulation of essays for the following topics
– The availability of recovery for victims of the Stolen Generation and whether courts or tribunals are more effective
– The effectiveness of the methods of recovery for those exposed to and injured by asbestos
You must log in to submit a review.