Thorough and detailed course notes on reading materials and cases.
Case summaries are contained in tables for format clarity.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
- An Introduction To Professionalism. The Importance Of Ethics In Legal Education And Practice
- Access To Justice. The Structure/Framework Of The Profession And The Legal Services Market
- Regulation Of The Legal Profession. Values, Ethics And Character In Lawyering
- Changes In The Legal Services Market And The New Landscape
- Admission To Practice
- Admission Continued/Discipline
- Discipline Continued
- Women In The Legal Profession
- Interviewing (Continued)
- Duties Of Representation And The Lawyer-Client Relationship
- Duties To The Court
- Duty To Clients In Tort [Not Examinable]
- Duties In The Criminal Context
- Advocates’ Immunity [Not Examinable]
- Duty Of Confidentiality
- Client Legal/Legal Professional Privilege
- Conflicts Of Loyalty And Interest: Lawyer-Client Conflict, Client-Client (Concurrent) Conflict
- Conflicts Of Loyalty And Interest: Acting Against A Former Client (Successive) Conflict
- Duty To Account [Not Examinable]
About the author: This is one of Nexus Notes’ top sellers and we recommend all the content produced by this author. This author has countless HD scores throughout their law studies and has been on the Dean’s list for Academic achievement.