View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Achieved a 1st (2013) in The International Business Environment.
These notes are exam tailored and based on course content and books, namely “International Business: Competing in the Global Marketplace 8th Edition, Hill CWL”. They include diagrams and flowcharts summarising information, draw theories from other business topics, and benefits and criticism for certain concepts that can be directly used in exams and coursework.
– International trade
– New trade theory and Porters Diamond
– Political economy of international trade
– Financial management in international business
– Foreign direct investment
– Regional economic integration
– Foreign exchange market
– Multinational firm strategy
You must log in to submit a review.