View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Comprehensive notes of modules 6-10, including:
– Principles of sterilisation and disinfection
– occupational practices, exposures and procedures
– Principles of infection control
– Immunisation and public health issues
– managing infectious disease
Complete with examples (highlighted yellow) and definitions (highlighted green) straight from the lectures
Extremely useful, as the all online-model course has no transcript and limited writing on the slides.
You must log in to submit a review.