View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Detailed Course notes for ‘personal property transactions’ or ‘PPT’. Extensive colour coding used with clear headings for topics, sub-topics, theory and cases. Cases included are detailed in fact and relevant precedent clearly identifiable. 95 pages in total – literally your PPT bible, everything you could possibly need is in there! Also includes diagrams.
– Introduction to PPT
– Basic Concepts (property rights, obligations, credit & security)
– Unsecured Lending
– Sales of Goods Act
– Nemo Dat
– Possessory Securities & Liens
– PPSA (Personal Property Securities Act)
– Title Based Security
– Retention of Title Arrangements under the PPSA
– Priority of Security Interests
– Dealing with Collateral
– Enforcement of Security Interests
You must log in to submit a review.