View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These are complete, comprehensive lecture notes for PARA705 Paramedic Primary Health Care. These notes were used for preparation for the open book exam, and the good formatting allowed for easily finding answers for the exam. These notes cover a variety of low acuity presentations and their prehospital management including: headache, ENT, back pain, wound care, syncope, women’s health, cellulitis and vertigo among others.
Topics covered include:
• Extended assessment, treatment plan, referral and documentation of low acuity presentations
• Assessment and management of low acuity presentations
• Health promotion: in line with current government health strategies.
• Best practice guidelines relevant to primary health care settings
• Pain assessment and management of acute and chronic pain
I studied a Bachelor of Health Sciences (paramedicine) at Auckland University of Technology and was awarded academic distinction.
You must log in to submit a review.