View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are a comprehensive summary of all the course material from PARA706 Cardiology. I used solely these notes to prepare for the cardiology exam at the end of the semester. Information is clearly formatted and easy to follow.
Topics covered include:
• Cardiac anatomy, physiology and electrophysiology
• ACS, heart failure and cardiogenic shock
• Assessment of a cardiac patient
• Cardiac rhythms and ECG morphologies, especially 12‐lead interpretation
• Pharmacological actions and applications
• Treatment planning
I completed a Bachelor of Health Sciences (Paramedicine) and was awarded academic distinction.
You must log in to submit a review.