Comprehensive notes for the Management Accounting and Applied Finance (MAAF) module prepared. I received a mark in the top ten percent of all candidates.
Topics of this module
- Introduction to management accounting (including ethics)
- Analysing business operations
- Activity-based costing and management
- Pricing decisions and models
- Management of revenues and costs
- Performance reporting
- Working capital management
- Business planning (including budgeting and forecasting)
- Performance analysis
- Performance measurement and management
- Investment decisions
- Short-term and medium-term financial management
- Long-term financial management
- Business risk
- Introduction to business valuation
A 100% money back guarantee is offered on these notes if you are not satisfied with the content provided.
Looking for alternative CA notes?