View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Each module has a different set of notes including:
– every single lecture fully typed up word for word
– every single seminar fully typed up work for word
– dated textbook summaries on relevant chapters (so you would not need to purchase textbooks)
-numerous journal articles per topic summarised- essentially the difference between a 2:1 & a 1st & what will make your essay/ exam answer stand out
– exam tips on how to approach different topics/ questions (these are straight from the lecturers & essentially tell you what it is they are looking for)
-predicted essays & sample answers (reviewed by lecturers)
– fully detailed excel spreadsheet which can be used for open book exams or as revision (containing cases/ judgements/ facts/ statutes/ legislation)
ALL NOTES ARE COLOUR CO- ORDINATED & VERY EASY TO FOLLOW- they contain all information necessary & beyond to receive a first class mark merely by learning them.
You must log in to submit a review.