View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are the final exam notes I used to achieve a 93 in FINS3616 International Business Finance (HD). As the final exam only covers the second half of the semester, so do the notes. These topics appear similar (although not identical) to what is in the 2017 course outline but in a different order. The topics are:
7. Purchasing Power Parity & Real Exchange Rates
8. Measuring and Managing Real Exchange Risk and Forecasting
9. International Equity Financing and Capital Market Equilibrium
11. Risk Management and Hedging Decision and Futures
11. Foreign Currency Futures & Options
Common abbreviations include:
1. PP = purchasing power
2. Triangle = change
3. XR = exchange rate
You must log in to submit a review.