View a 10% preview of these notes below.
The Reference guide I created was very helpful and definitely contributed to my exam result of 63/80. The reference guide is strutured in the following way:
– For each unit in the subject i recorded the activities/Worked examples/Exam questions that were assessed for each topic.
-for each activity i have included what the question asked and the areas of content assessed.
This was very useful in the exam and saved me a lot of time. For example you read a question and realise it is assessing unit 3 – revenue. You will then be able to use the reference guide and go straight to the activity that relates to the current exam question being assessed.
This definitely saved time in the exam and made me feel less stressed throughout the exam. Without a doubt it contributed to my success in the unit.
This document also contains concise, to the point Notes that helped me get into the top performance band for FIN.
Topics covered include:
– Difference in Goodwill under Partial Method and Full Method
– Determining Revenue Recognition Policy (study aid 3-1)
– Claims Occurring after Reporting Date
– When to Capitalise Borrowing Costs
– Classifying shares as ‘Available for Sale’
– Determining Function Currency [AASB 121]
– Critical File Index
A 100% money back guarantee is offered on these notes if you are not satisfied with the content provided.
You must log in to submit a review.