View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are a comprehensive summary of each chapter in the textbook Equity and Trusts in Australia by M.W. Bryan and V.J. Vann. The following topics are covered:
– A history of equity;
– equitable remedies;
– rescission, ratification and declaration;
– bars to relief;
– equity, contract & property;
– fiduciary obligations;
– breach of fiduciary obligations;
– express trusts;
– trustee’s duties and powers;
– investment of trust funds;
– trustee’s rights and liabilities;
– breach of trust;
– resulting trusts; and
– constructive trusts
The notes span 122 pages and 61,00 words.
You must log in to submit a review.