View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes are very detailed and comprehensive and provides plain English explanations for all legal concepts pertaining to corporations law. Case law and legislation is discussed in detail, with significant focus on the Evidence Act 1995 (NSW).
Notes are easy to read with various keys used to make it easy to scan through. For example, green represents a legislative reference whereas yellow represents a case discussion.
Topics covered in these notes include:
1. Testimonial, Documentary and Other Evidence
3. The Hearsay Rule and The Exceptions
4. The Opinion Rule
5. Identification Evidence
7. Detention after Arrest
9. The Right to Silence, Police Questioning and Admissions
10. Use of Force by Police
12. Improperly Obtained Evidence
13. The Discretionary Rule
15. Tendency, Coincidence and Character Evidence
16. The Credibility Rule
18. Forensic Procedures
19. Judgments and Convictions Rule
You must log in to submit a review.