View a 10% preview of these notes below.
My set of CPA notes are designed for students who wish to achieve all of the following objectives:
1. Knock down all six CPA subjects (3 each semester) in one calendar year while doing full time work.
2. Do the bare minimum work to get the maximum result.
3. Do it in the most cost effective way possible.
These were the goals I set myself in 2016, which I have conquered and I now impart my knowledge and study techniques to you.
1. Goal 1 was achieved by crafting a set of notes which summarised the 910+ pages Advanced Taxation study guide (2nd Edition) to 195 pages so I can learn 910+ pages in 195 pages, thereby freeing up time to study the other two subjects.
2. Goal 2 was achieved by using a question and answer approach in the notes to simulate exam conditions so I can focus my attention on what is required to maximise exam marks instead of learning useful but highly unlikely to be examined material.
3. Goal 3 was achieved by relying on my notes to pass the exam and not requiring the assistance of any other CPA tuition providers and support material.
Some new and continuing features from my 2016 Semester 1 notes:
1. The notes are designed for people (like myself) with no professional taxation experience.
2. A question and answer approach is used in the notes.
3. In circumstances where more information is required, I have provided the references to the 2016 CPA study guide (2nd edition) by using a [pxx] approach, which allows the student to quickly go to the relevant page xx in the study guide instead of being confused with tabs.
4. The header and footer of the notes allow for easy searching during exam conditions with the module and topic listed.
5. I finished the 2016 CPA exams with 4 High Distinctions (Ethic and Governance, Strategic Management Accounting, Financial Reporting, Advanced Auditing and Assurance) and 2 Distinctions (Advanced Taxation, Global Strategies and Leadership). These other notes can be found on Nexus Notes.
6. These notes were fully written before the exam and remain unedited post examination in accordance with CPA’s non-disclosure agreement.
Hi there – still available for purchase?
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in to submit a review.