These are Comprehensive and clear Corporations Law notes for Law at Bond University.
I wrote the notes to cover all the content throughout the course and it has been formatted well to allow for clear navigation of the content in studying for the exam. These are brilliant notes that I put together to help me achieve a top mark in this subject. The notes are concise and exam focused and They will enable you to maximize your score in the exam.
Topics covered in these notes include :
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Types of Business Structures.
- Executive & Non-Executive Directors.
- De Facto & Shadow Directors.
- Power Within the Company.
- Corporate Litigation.
- Ratification Power.
- Appointment of Directors.
- Remuneration of Directors.
- Retirement & Removal of Directors.
- Disqualification of Directors.
- Duties of Directors.
- Duty of Care.
- Insolvent Trading.
- Corporate Ethics.
- Duty to Act in Good Faith & In Best Interest of the Company.
- Duty not to Fetter Discretion.
- Duty to Avoid Improper use of Position/Self Dealing/Conflict of Interest.
- Duty to Avoid a Conflict of Interest: Competing with the Company.
- Insider Trading.
- Shareholder Remedies.
- Winding Up on Just & Equitable Grounds.
- Corporate Class Actions.
- Enforcing Responsibilities: Transnational Corporations.
- Volunatry Administration.
About the Author : I am a student form Bond University and I averaged 87% across my degree.