View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Detailed notes that cover the University of Melbourne LAWS50035 course, including hypothetical frameworks for exam answers.
The notes have been keep short intentionally. They are simply succinct and to the point. Notes that are 200+ pages in length are often unwieldy.
– Corporate Form
– Internal Governance
– Identifying Directors and Officers
– Duty to Act in Good Faith
– Duty to Act for Proper Purpose
– Duty of Care and Diligence
– Conflicts of Interest
– Misuse of Position
– Financial Benefits to Related Parties
– Shareholder Actions
– Capital Maintenance
You must log in to submit a review.