Thorough and detailed course notes on reading materials and cases.
Case summaries are contained in tables for format clarity.
The major topics covered in these notes include:
- Outline Of Constitutional Documents And Their History
- The Constitution, Its Structure And Themes
- Constitutional Amendment
- Amendment Of State Constitutions – Manner And Form
- Representation Of People In The Legislature
- Voting And The Right To Vote
- Judicial Power
- Judicial Independence And The Functions Conferred On Judges
- Legislative Punishment And Detention
- Preventative Detention
- Matters And Standing Before The Courts
- The Executive
- Prerogative Powers And Statutory Executive Powers
- Nationhood Power And Power To Contract And Spend
- Introduction To Administrative Law
- Freedom Of Information Legislation
- The Nature And Scope Of Judicial Review
- Accountability To The Courts
About the author: This is one of Nexus Notes’ top sellers and we recommend all the content produced by this author. This author has countless HD scores throughout their law studies and has been on the Dean’s list for Academic achievement.