These are Complete & Clear Business Associations notes for Law at Bond University.
I wrote the notes to cover all the content throughout the course and it has been formatted well to allow for clear navigation of the content in studying for the exam. The notes are concise and exam focused. They will enable you to maximize your score in the exam.
Topics covered in these notes include :
- Agency / Agency Template.
- Partnerships / Partnerships Question Structure.
- Joint Ventures.
- Incorporated Associations.
- History of Corporations.
- Constitution and Replaceable Rules.
- Expropriation of Minor Share Holdings – Gambotto.
- Statutory Assumptions Template/External Relations.
- Using Capital to Pay to Shareholders – Paying to Shareholders/ Share-‐Capital Reduction.
- Share Buy-‐Backs – Using Capital to Buy-‐Back Shares.
- Addition/Variation of Share Rights (Can’t do without following correct procedure).
- Giving Financial Assistance for Purchase of Shares : ss 260A-‐C.