View a 10% preview of these notes below.
These notes span 68 pages and over 30,000 words, covering the following chapters from the textbook Australian Dispute Resolution by Laurence Boulle and Rachel Field:
– Chapter 1: Lawyers, Lawyering and Dispute Resolution
– Chapter 2: The Dispute Resolution Matrix
– Chapter 3: Shaping Australian Dispute Resolution
-Chapter 4: Values and Goals in Dispute Resolution
– Chapter 5: Conflicts and Disputes as Lawyers’ Business
-Chapter 6: Processes without Independent Interveners
-Chapter 7: Facilitated Dispute Resolution Processes
– Chapter 10: Litigation
– Chapter 12: Competence and Ethics in DR
– Chapter 13: Dispute Resolution, Law and a Positive Professional identity
You must log in to submit a review.