View a 10% preview of these notes below.
Basic outline of all key terms complied from both textbook and lectures. Includes:
– All key terms relevant to the subject
– Diagrams of Income, Cashflow, Changes in Equity, Balance Sheet Statements with definitions and steps of what is to be included in each of their sections
– Horizontal and Vertical Analysis Definition and Formulas
– The steps of the Accounting Cycle
– Internal Control
– Cash Controls & Balance Reconciliation
– Petty Cash Funds
– Recording Accounts Receivable & Uncollectible Receivables
– Bad Debt Expenses
– Recording and Expensing Inventory
You must log in to submit a review.